Propellant Mixing Questions

Thanks for the info.

Reply to
bit eimer

both ARSA and IEAS will have new clubs formed throughout the U.S., and IMO the east cost (esp. northeast) is especially ripe. John Wickman has said that the number of new member requests he received this month is unprecedented, many of whom are have expressed interest in forming local groups

for information on how to form an ARSA group, see

for information on how to form an IEAS chapter, see
I don't know of any EX launches closer than 3 hours from New Yoik City (my hometown), the closest is the far side of CT, but those are rare. They would be CTRA/NARCONN (NAR) with a 5,775' AGL ceiling (75% of waiver). I haven't seen any EX launch announcements from CATO (Tripoli).

- iz

Brian McDermott wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed