Questions for TRA members

Coming from you that is a tremendous compliment. Thank you.

I will think about you (for 1.2sec) next time I am chatting with a governor or senator or defense department leader.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Well, you say he 'sucked'. Sounds like an attack to me.....

Another attack.......

-- Joe Michel NAR 82797 L1

Reply to
J.A. Michel

For even more fun, ask them for a copy of the "Code of Conduct". Especially if you're already a member, send a letter (CERTIFIED) to HQ and DEMAND your copy. Do it today!

Bob Kaplow

How about a 1983 Eiswein?

:-)

Woof!

Bob Kaplow

Wouldn't it be funny if members cared about their rights enough to actually do that?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

WOW $148 Euros for that bottle.

ArtU

While I'm familiar with your situation, Bob, I was asking in reference to the TRA website. I'm not aware of anything on the website/application form referencing a 'code of conduct', but if you can provide a (current) reference to it, I would appreciate it. If they are asking for such a thing, then, indeed, I will ask for a copy.

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

We promise no violence & that you'll enjiy the abuse. 8-)

Phil

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

No violence Jerry, I avoid violence, unless perpetrated my way and you don't seem to be the violent type. In other words, ah never mind, I can't think of anything good to say, so I'll just let you rant on. See you at LDRS..

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

[...snipped for brevity...]

RE: Bylaws

I don't have an electronic copy; I'm not sure if one exists. Scanning would create a bloated document, so anything along those lines would mean manually retyping. That may happen in the future, but I'm going to get the Safety Code done, first.

RE: Insurance

I forwarded your questions to Jeff Barnes (he also answered here) and he get me some updated information. I'll get that one there as soon as I can.

RE: Elections

I'm trying to work on that; I don't have all the information handy, and I don't know where my Tripoli Reports are, so I'm having to request the info from other sources. I'm trying to get in touch with Guy Soucy to get specific details, as well as work out a way to get the information there in a timely manner in the future.

The list of current BoD members were added on the latest update, with the desire to be to add when each of their respective terms expire. That hasn't happened yet.

I do so wish it were possible that all answers in this thread were in such a vein, but unfortunately we both know we can only hope...

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Wouldn't it be cool if that were unanimous?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine
[massive progress in all areas on Tripoli website]

Damn good job. Too bad I am not a member so you are allowed to receive my kudos :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

That's what I was asked to agree to before they kicked me out. I asked that they send me a copy before I agreed to it (back in 1996) and am still waiting. In fact I got NOTHING from ANYONE in TRA regarding the status of my hearing. The last communication I got was in May? of 1996, which was the letter where Kelly personally kicked me out. Outside his authority, and contrary to how he personally promised to handle such situations.

Bob Kaplow