Re: 62.5 grams

Sorry if I missed this, been tied up with the Columbia Investigation. >

> When did the NPRM become final so that BATFE could enforce the 62.5 > gram limit? > > Bob >
  1. The comments have not been replied to yet (a formality I know, but a legal one) and in a sense they become retroactive to the original date proposed.
  2. They are defective on their fact in 3 or more respects AND they have been INFORMED of it to kill both the defence and the statute of limitations claim.
  3. Even if 27 CFR 555.141-a-7-v becomes law with all its warts, of which there are aplenty, it is STILL trumped by 27 CFR 55.141-a-8 and ALL the others as well. Simultaneously.

Jerry

Can you say gang bang?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

It hasn't been finalized yet, and probably won't be for many months at least.

Reply to
RayDunakin