Re: 951 Pictures from NYPOWER X

Yeah, but is that an evil grin? or a sly grin, or a warm friendly grin?

:>) steve

Reply to
default

Congratulations sir. Kudos indeed.

May your children follow in your footsteps, albiet with an accelerated timeline and your help.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

That would be you and I, respectively. Want to get some t-shirts?

Only took me 12 years, using my own funds as well. However, I don't see that it elevates me above those who are less educated.

Silly man, there is good money in chickens. You just have to shovel through a lot of chicken sh** (just like hanging out on RMR).

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

That reminds me... anyone seen my shovel? There seems to be too much sand, on my side of the rmr sandbox. ; ) I know it's here some place.....

Randy P.S. Kurt is related to the Colonel!

Reply to
Stephen DeArman

My shovel is in my recovery system box.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

As to whether said degree elevates one person above another? Disagree.

Or common sense.

Indeed.

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

Indeed.

Depends on your definition of elevates. Did you choose to spend 12 years getting a degree for the purpose of pure knowledge and self enlightenment?

Or overly terse message snipping.

Now go build that college mascot rocket conversion and show us all that chickens really can fly.

-John

Reply to
John DeMar

To change the topic from what defines snobbery, as that will surely devolve into unpleasantness, what school has a chicken as mascot? Kentucky, perhaps? (har har)

Familiar with Gamecocks, but that ain't chickens.

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

Dunno much about snobbery, but knobbery, now that's another story! ;)

-Rich

Kurt Kesler wrote:

Reply to
Rich Pitzeruse

Or Popeye!

Nah, just to filter out my crap.

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

Careful, you're on the edge of being labelled an elitist snob! ;)

Hey, with all those feathers flying, who can tell?

Pass the BBQ sauce, the chickens here are flamebroiled.

-John

Reply to
John DeMar

You know what I have to say so now we have come full circle. ;-)

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

He learned from the best . . . me.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Hahahaha, yes we do! I plan on doing some knobbing in SC again this Labor Day weekend. Let's hope the weather is better than last year!

-Rich

Kurt Kesler wrote:

Reply to
Rich Pitzeruse

It's the natural pecking order rmr. 8-]

Reply to
John DeMar

One dirtbag.....4 colonels.....one Gobbler......but no chickens.......

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

How about a mutated turkey? Close enough? (Virginia Tech)

My older daughter will officially become a grad school Hokie next month. Man, we're all getting old! ;) -John

Reply to
John DeMar