Re: J350 Question

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Rhhickok) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m04.aol.com:

Do any 38mm J350 motors have an ejection charge of their own, or do > you have to use electronics to deploy chute? Thanks. -- Richard > "wimped out on picnic today" Hickok

The Aerotech J350 reload doesn't come with black powder, but the rear closure of the casing has an ejection charge well, so you can add your own if you choose to use motor ejection.

Reply to
David W.

Richard,

slightly different spec (800J360), but Pro38's come with an ejection charge.

Regards

G.

Reply to
Graham

Rear closure?

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

Current J350's do not come with an ejection charge, however, J460 Redlines do come pre-packaged with an ejection charge. Since Aerotech is still sub'ing it's 38mm WL from Ellis, they supply the items in parts-Slugs/hardware to us. The packaged items coming out of AT such as the redlines, etc. are all including ejection charges. It would be safe to plan on the 38mm WL reloads, when changed over and manufactured/shipping from Utah start shipping directly from there, they will include ejection charges.

-Boomer

Reply to
Boomer

J420R that is, brain freeze.

Reply to
Boomer

The 5 J motors I just picked up (3 J420's, 2 J570's) all came with medium delays and BP ejection charges?

Beats the snot out of me!

-- Bruce Kirchner TRA L2 #5888 Michigan Team 1 HUVARS Visit My Rocketry Home Page -

Gun Owner!

Reply to
Bruce Kirchner

Utah motors.