Re: OT: the State of the Union address

Mark,

Hmmmm....I don't think Kevin has gotten that far with it, I'll give him a shout, he'll chime in for sure.

And I enjoy good natured leg pulling...too many people take themselves too seriously...thus we are TrailerTrash...and it really does filter out the a**holes.

Reply to
Jim

I do like the name and I try not to take myself too seriously either. If I did, would I fly traffic barrels? :-) BTW, I can see filtering out a--holes, but not smarta--es. ;-)

Mark Simps> Mark,

Reply to
Mark Simpson

Nice thread drift, State of the Union to Trailer Trash! On second thought it is about the same... :-)

I don't think it will take much, 5LB from the sim. We are getting the new 5" motor tubes cut this week, so I need to get the rocket done!

That thing works great.

Come on, don't stop! Everyone likes pulling Jim's leg... :-)

Kevin Patterson

TOOLS R US

I'd say that the recent State of the Union message reveals that Pres. Bush has a "two-tiered" view of American society, rather like the old Soviet regime - there's the folks who would have been the "card-carrying Party Members" in the USSR - the "Good Americans", drug-tested, heterosexually-marrying, Republican- voting, background-checked believers in the Security Crisis and all that goes with it - and then there's the rest of us - who, it seems, are assumed by default to be no better than Potentially-Terrorist Trailer Trash in the eyes of our Fearless Leaders.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

I love barrels! I'm working on a rocket right now that will consist of

2 25gal poly barrels...I call it Melvin.

Sorry, I misspoke, I speak fluent smarta##.

Reply to
Jim

"Missed it by THAT much"...

Bob Kaplow

OK, I'll continue to pull his leg, but NEVER his finger. I've got my standards. ;-)

Mark Simpson

Ditto. :-)

Mark Simpson