Re: Pratt Hobbies' E-mail Down

News to me. I got the usual 30 spams and four or five orders this morning at the pratthobbies.com domain. Alternative addresses: pratthobbies-at-rocketryonline-dot-com and pratthobbies-at-cswebmail-dot-com.

Is Doug having problems with his e-mail? I've been trying to reach him at > both addresses ( snipped-for-privacy@pratthobbies.com and snipped-for-privacy@pratthobbies.com) and my mail > is returned. > > Dave
Reply to
Doug Pratt