Rec.Models.Rockets disapeared on giga news

My home ISP for news is the giganews server and at 12:30 today, it's not listed any more ! (RMR is not listed, only alt.rockets and uk rockets.)

I wonder if those DDOS attacks going on over the weekend targeted RMR also.

naw you can't DDOS a newsgroup, silly me.

posting with google till that comes back on line.

I just love google's day delay.

Reply to
AlMax714

I use giganews via comcast and I still have RMR...

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz