Custom Properties have disapeared!

Custom Properties have disapeared from a slew of files! Any ideas as to what would cause this?

TIA

Reply to
cox.geoff

Maybe a macro was intentional designed and executed to batch erase properties, or the misuse/accidental use of macro with that capability?

Matt

fcsuper

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:1181771258.844310.294980 @d30g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

There was a post here recently about an issue wit ha particular service pack where a particular sequence of operations could cause this. IIRC it involved PMWroks and lightweight mode or something. Anyhow, it was a sequence I knew I wouldn't need to remember. Check the knowledge base on the subscription site and definitely call the VAR to complain.

Reply to
Dale Dunn