Custom properties

Hello,

I'm an engineer and my core occupation is designing new machines. I have got a new project from my bosses and I need to re-organize the stock of drawings.

My question is the next:

How can i add custom properties like "mass" and "material" into each part and how do i add those custom properties in PDMWorks without selecting them each time.

Thanks for your help.

Steven Vandermeulen Spiessens NV

PS: does anyone have some tutorials concerning PDMWorks and custom properties for me. I would be quite usefull for me I think.

Reply to
Spiessensnv

I've used propagator v3 for managing custom properties. I've never had a problem. It looks like you need v3. I don't think it can reach inside of pdm works so you will need to pull out the files to work on them.

Good luck

Chris

Reply to
cr