Return to Apollo?

At one time sci.space.history was a great news group :-(

Reply to
tad danley

It still is if you set your killfile to "crispy fry".

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

That would be a VERY difficult shirt to win. And his risk is low unless his shirts cost as much as one of mine did :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I don't recall one being won while I've been lurking there - though there have been a few claims.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn