Rocketflite Still in Business?

Does anyone know if Rocketflite is still in business? They are the
manufacturers of electric match kits which I've used in the past.
I've tried to fax them, the number is no longer in service. I've
tried e-mailing them with no reply. Their website does not list a
phone number, just a PO Box. Let me know if you've heard anything
about them.
Bill Schiller
Reply to
Bill Schiller
Search for magnalite on
Jerry Irvine
They have a coupon in the 2004 EMRR calendar, so I think they are still around. The coupon points to
but you've already been there. I'm sure he'll turn up.
LenB
Reply to
Len Bryan
the email address I have for them is rocketflt at AmericaOnLine dot com
Bob Kaplow