Rocketflite Still in Business?

Does anyone know if Rocketflite is still in business? They are the manufacturers of electric match kits which I've used in the past. I've tried to fax them, the number is no longer in service. I've tried e-mailing them with no reply. Their website does not list a phone number, just a PO Box. Let me know if you've heard anything about them.

Bill Schiller

Reply to
Bill Schiller

Search for magnalite on

Jerry Irvine

They have a coupon in the 2004 EMRR calendar, so I think they are still around. The coupon points to

but you've already been there. I'm sure he'll turn up.

LenB

Reply to
Len Bryan

the email address I have for them is rocketflt at AmericaOnLine dot com

Bob Kaplow