Rocketry club for Scouts?

Anybody aware of a model rocketry club for Cub Scouts?

I know NAR and other local clubs are open to kids (whether Scouts or not), but I recall seeing a recent announcement on a Scouting list serve about a club (or webpage?) specifically for Cub Scouts interested in model rocketry. Of course, I can't find the announcement and all of my web searches have come up empty.

Does any of this sound familiar to anyone?

Reply to
Fred Goodwin, CMA

Fred,

You might try to find and contact a NAR section (rocketry club) near you.

Many of these organizations are very willing to work with Cub Scouts or other groups and regularly put on demonstrations or "Make it - Take - it" workshops. Just find a local NAR club and ask for their help. I'm sure you will find a nice club that would love to help your Scouts learn more about rocketry.

Start here...

Good luck,

-Scott Sager

Scott Sager