Rocksim files for PML Lil Lunar AND/OR Lunar Express

Hi there,

Does anybody have a Rocksim file for either the PML Lil' Lunar Express (38mm) or the Lunar Express (54mm)? I actually need both and figure someone must have them somewhere. No luck on EMRR. Pehaps someone could either post it to abmr or email it to me. I was sure I had the Lil' one "somewhere" :-(

Thanks in advance,

Len B

Reply to
Len Bryan

WOW! That's great. I got them. Thank you very much. That will save me a lot of time.

Len B.

Reply to
Len Bryan

Yes "someone" has them "somewhere" ;-)

Darren J Longhorn

Oh. Why didn't I think of that? Well, now I know! Mike mentioned in his email to me that they were provided by PML. I didn't think to ask.

Thanks

Len (a little redfaced) B

Reply to
Len Bryan

No problem Len, if more manufacturers were as conscientious as PML about this sort of thing eh?

Cheers

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn