Rocksim files for PML Lil Lunar AND/OR Lunar Express

Hi there,
Does anybody have a Rocksim file for either the PML Lil' Lunar Express (38mm) or the Lunar Express (54mm)? I actually need both and figure
someone must have them somewhere. No luck on EMRR. Pehaps someone could either post it to abmr or email it to me. I was sure I had the Lil' one "somewhere" :-(
Thanks in advance,
Len B
WOW! That's great. I got them. Thank you very much. That will save me a lot of time.
Len B.
On 06 Aug 2003 05:43:45 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Mfreptiles) wrote:

On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 05:03:48 GMT, Len Bryan

Yes "someone" has them "somewhere" <cough> ;-) http://www.publicmissiles.com/rocksim.asp
Oh. Why didn't I think of that? Well, now I know! Mike mentioned in his email to me that they were provided by PML. I didn't think to ask.
Thanks
Len (a little redfaced) B
On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 19:00:09 +0100, Darren J Longhorn

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 16:47:04 GMT, Len Bryan

No problem Len, if more manufacturers were as conscientious as PML about this sort of thing eh?
Cheers