Say....WWHHAAAAT!!!????

Did anybody see thiss....scary!

bob352

As much as I like those models, I'd rather take the money to put as a down payment on an "N" motor.

Reply to
AlMax

It happens all the time. The person knows no one will bid, for the price of the listing fee they got a lot of advertising. You alerted this whole group. Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi

At that price it would have to be shipped Registered Mail with Signature Confirmation for PayPal to protect the seller from bogus payments.

Clone them.

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Yep, Fred....my thoughts exactly....but wait...what's this...no bids?

Reply to
bob352