Say....WWHHAAAAT!!!????

Did anybody see thiss....scary! http://cgi.ebay.com/CENTURI-SNIPE-HUNTER-MICRON-ARCON-HI-T-BIRD_W0QQitemZ5993226702QQcategoryZ2567QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/CENTURI-SNIPE-HUNTER-MICRON-ARCON-HI-T-BIRD_W0QQitemZ5993226702QQcategoryZ2567QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
As much as I like those models, I'd rather take the money to put as a down payment on an "N" motor.

http://cgi.ebay.com/CENTURI-SNIPE-HUNTER-MICRON-ARCON-HI-T-BIRD_W0QQitemZ5993226702QQcategoryZ2567QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
It happens all the time. The person knows no one will bid, for the price of the listing fee they got a lot of advertising. You alerted this whole group. Tom
At that price it would have to be shipped Registered Mail with Signature Confirmation for PayPal to protect the seller from bogus payments.
Clone them.
--
-Fred Shecter
remove zorch two places to reply