SBC commercial. Bad for Rockets!

Just don't invite them to one of jerry's launches. We don't want to get jerry "Popped".

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Signs went up around the school fields prohibiting its use a couple weeks after I flew my first and only ever successful flexie in an adjacent empty field. The thing flew well and held up practice on three different fields... :-)

Reply to
Andy Eng

I knew that "popped" was going to become a new and popular buzzword on r.m.r.

BTW, don't pimples get "popped"?

And don't weasels go "pop"?

-Shread Vector NRA #1 Paramount Leader

Reply to
Fred Shecter

You mean like, POP goes the jerry?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

next time complain to the police that the soccer kidz and momz are distracting you from flying your rockets.... or better yet get permission form the parks and recreation dept first then fly.... shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

"shockwaveriderz" wrote in news:bvubqa$1186ra $ snipped-for-privacy@ID-222312.news.uni-berlin.de:

We did. We showed the officers the piece of paper. The police were sympathetic, but basically said there were more of them than there were of us.

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens