USR & Sprocketry

Wow...

I thought it not only interesting that USR placed an ad in Sprocketry but Sprocketry printed USR's tip on drilling delays. :-)

It was a Doonesbury moment...

Conventional wisdom in conventional places?!?!?!

Better go get some more coffee...

Andy

Reply to
Andy Eng

I noticed that. That's pretty "extreme" for SR. :)

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

"Sport Rocketry is the only HPR or extreme magazine"

- Jerry Irvine, the HPR pioneer

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

It was under an article for a Level 3 project people.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine