USR & Sprocketry

Wow...
I thought it not only interesting that USR placed an ad in Sprocketry
but Sprocketry printed USR's tip on drilling delays. :-)
It was a Doonesbury moment...
Conventional wisdom in conventional places?!?!?!
Better go get some more coffee...
Andy
Reply to
Andy Eng
I noticed that. That's pretty "extreme" for SR. :)
-dave w
Reply to
David Weinshenker
"Sport Rocketry is the only HPR or extreme magazine" - Jerry Irvine, the HPR pioneer
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
It was under an article for a Level 3 project people.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine