Steve Irwin

Pretty damn entertaining show at that. Check out the thermite experiment they did;

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
tdstr

Good stuff, does it come on US television?

Reply to
Tweak

Doing the Dish Network at the Novak complex and IIRC it's on the G4 channel 191 on monday nights.

Looks like it would be a blast(all puns intended) to work on the show.

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
tdstr

I get G4 on DirecTV, so I will check it out. Thanks!

Reply to
Tweak

ME? Rock_It? God no.

Reply to
Darrell D. Mobley

I'll settle for "extremely lame".

Yeah, but not doing that means you don't have to hunt for content to put there. It's a form of "autopilot". Or doing the least amount to get by. Hey, I saw a rocketry website that was run that way...

Reply to
Darrell D. Mobley

Not Jerry, the person who was piling-on about Irwin's death.

Reply to
Darrell D. Mobley

Go cart or a wheel chair? ;-)

Reply to
Darrell D. Mobley

You're both right.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

It does to the monkeys.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Now that was cool.

Reply to
Darrell D. Mobley

Ok, I AM SOLD! I'll but that for a dollar! Off to make my own Thermite!

Lunar

Darrell D. Mobley wrote:

Reply to
lunarlos

Really? Damn, I'm sorry I missed that episode...

MP

Reply to
Mario Perdue

"Tweak" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@news.giganews.com...

Yeah, for now. He's got massive brain injuries so his condition could deteriorate over time.

Reply to
Guy Fawkes