Sub assemblies in RockSim

Hi there,

I am using RockSim version 7.0 but I think my question applies to previous version as well. How do subassemblies work? I want to build a somewhat complex component, save it and attach it to a rocket airframe. It doesn't seem to work that way. Has anyone done much with subassemblies? Can you upload an example to alt.binaries.models.rockets?

Alternately, send me the .rkt file and the .rsa file by email as attachments.

The documentation is thin on this, or I am thick on it. ;-)

Thanks,

Len Bryan CAR S620 L3

Reply to
Len Bryan

Demo posted on ABMR

Reply to
Bruce OBrien

Thanks. I'm going to have to try it.

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

That's great! Thank you. I'm not sure I can do what I intended, but that sure showed me how to make it work.

Thank you very much,

Len Bryan CAR S620 L3

Reply to
Len Bryan