Tinnitus L3 attempt @ EARS (UK)

After many setbacks this now looks very good for an attempt this Sunday, 17 August. I realise it's a bit far for some of you to travel to;-) but all details will be up on the web site after I've recovered (me and the rocket) and either stopped smiling or crying long enough.

Steve Gibbings UKRA L2 1187 EARS

Stephen Gibbings

Thanks very much.

Reply to
Stephen Gibbings

Good luck, Steve. We'll be watching for the good news.

Mark Simpson