TRF down?

Can't connect from here, looks like other sites are ok - anyone else having problems?
G.

--
Graham J. Platt
graham (a) bowhunter (d) demon (d) co (d) uk

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:50:13 -0400, "Dick Stafford" <n-o-spamrstaff*at*comcast.net> wrote:>I can't get to it either.

Seems OK here.
Came back right after I replied, guess I fixed it :)

There's always The Internet Rocketry Forums at: http://www.therocketryforum.com :) Similiar URL, different attitude. DanC
Dick Stafford wrote:

Graham wrote:

Back now.