Tripoli members only page

Doug, do you have a new website? I still have your old web address, but it doesn't appear updated.

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 09:13:07 -0400, Phil Stein

Douglas S Caskey - my previous statement still stands with the additional statement that none of the places you've mentioned will service you without real identifying information - do you want to send Bruce Kelly your SSN etc?
Phil