What does "F-FT" mean

Sorry. Checked Yahoo, Google for r.m.r and general Usenet abreviations.
What does F-FT mean when placed in the subject line of a post?
I've figured OT, FS, FA, FT. Anything else that may come up?
Reply to
Thomas Koszuta
I thought it was the sound electronic components make when they release the magic smoke that makes them work....
:-0
John
Reply to
John Stein
If you're really unlucky its more like 'snap'. Just glad it wasn't my PIC that did that!
BTW the same guy failed to kill a 7805 voltage regulator, they're not so willing to part with their smoke :-)
Reply to
Niall Oswald

Site Timeline