Wicked Good Finale

Four games and never saw Mo. That's they way we like it.

How'd ya like Foulke?

I'm sure A-Rod will come around and have a good season, but until he does we are laughing our asses off!

Reply to
Jeff Taylor

What?

Reply to
Mark Hamilton

Ummm....Red Sox vs. Yankees, Sox take the series and A-Rod sucked.

Reply to
Rob Bazinet

Now just hope they don't choke in the playoffs....

Not a Yankees fan either,

JD

Reply to
JDcluster

The key clue was the word 'wicked'. As in "wicked pissa".

There is nothing like a Yankees/Red Sox game at the stadium. I've been to them at Yankee stadium but not at Fenway. I was too busy across the river at MIT and had to settle for glancing across the river at the bright lights every once in a while.

They're selling Ken's Steak House salad dressing on the west coast in the supermarkets. And, NO, there is no Stop & Shop. We must settle for driving by the Ralph's with our AM radio on.

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

Reply to
Fred Shecter

That was a slip. Supposed to be a note sent to my favorite Yankee fan, not to r.m.r. Oh well. Enjoying another great baseball season....

-JT

Mark Hamilt>

Reply to
Jeff Taylor

It was just as on-topic as most of the crap that is posted.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I only spent two years in Boston, but I made it to two dozen Red Sox games - 7 against the hated Yankees!

The toughest thing about moving to Dallas is finding Dunkin' Donuts coffee, there are only about 3 of them in North Texas, unlike the 3 per square mile in New England.

Reply to
tad danley