1/32nd-1/35th M-60 MG's available?

I am doing a 1/32nd Huey and need the "60's for the gunners. If the guns alone are not made by anyone, are the weapons in the Modern Inf. sets seperate from
the figures? If so I can modify them to A/C type guns. Any info appreciated. I can't believe that with all the Viet Nam armour on the market that there isn't an after market set with these in it.
Plenty of M60s available in armor figure accessories kits. Look for the Vietnam era soldiers. Yes,the guns are separate from the figures. Rob Gronovius Visit my motor pool in the www.armorama.com gallery
The Panda 1/35 UH-1D includes a Dragon helo aircrew set which includes the M60s for the door gunners. I believe the set is available from DML separately, but remember that 1/35 is about 10% smaller than 1/32 scale and your M60s may appear a little on the small side, especially if used with 1/32 figures.
Dave

alone
from
appreciated. I

isn't
DML makes a Huey crew that, IIRC, comes with a couple door gunners.