1/48 ACH-47 A Chinook

anyone else notice italeri's latest FSM ad?

Reply to
Jeff Barringer

I remember seeing the ad, still can't understand why they decided on the gunship version. There weren't many of them made. I guess I'll wait for a "standard" CH-47 to come out before I get one.

Jeff Barr> anyone else notice italeri's latest FSM ad?

Reply to
Don McIntyre

That would explain the sudden rash of old Aurora CH-47s appearing on EBay I guess

Reply to
Jeff Barringer

are they way overpriced and poor kits? i don't remember building that one and i did build almost everything else aurora.