Revell Germany 1/48 B-26B/G

I was just noticing the box art says it is a B/G. I did not think that was possible. The G had the 3.5 degree angled wing and the B was a straight wing. It's been a while since I saw the kit. Which one does it have?. Also, the old AMT kit. Was it a straight or angled wing? Steve

Reply to
Steve Jahn

i buildt the AMT long before i knew what i was doing, but it stills sits high on a shelf. the wings, glued to the fuselage (no filler), angle slightly upwards at the ends. it was a good model for it's time and comparible to monograms in detail.

Reply to
KONDA24

anyone else kept a crappy build for any reason? i built the lindberg he 162 as my first build in 26 years last year and i display it next to my latest. it shows me the skills i had lost while the latest encorages me to keep inproving.

Reply to
someone

I'd been contemplating posting this myself. It might have decals for a G but it couldn't be a model of a G unless it had a whole new fuselage to emulate the new wing incidence. The original MONO and AMT issues both were midseries B/C models. Now why would Revellogram release a kit like that? Don't they realize what happens when you raise our ire? Beers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

I thought the AMT was an "A" while the Monogram was a "B" and that one was the short winged version. Any truth to this? Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47

You guyz are trying to get me to start another crapalanche aren't you? My AMT B-26 is sealed and buried so I'm not digging for that. I'm pretty sure it's not an A, probably a midseries B. The Mono B-26 has the later long wing B-10 with either the early B tail position or the later turret. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper