1/72 B-26 Maurader

Doh! Squadron Sq9174; all the glass for a B-26 A including the distinctive tail position.! Assuming you can find the Monogram kit. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Okay, anybody got an MPC Profile B-26? I'd like a scan of the decal sheet or the sheet itself. Thanks in advance,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

i did not like the main gear on the revell. it had so much "springyness", no matter how much weight i put in, it sat on it's tail

Reply to
KONDA24

And with the springy gear struts enough weight would eventually curl the struts. I did that with a Renzan a long time ago.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller