33 today

bought myself a 24th Trump F105G and 24th Spit, be here in a couple on the
slow boat from China.
My postman got mugged a couple of weeks back, along with my dman long time
wanted Aeroguide#15? Buccanneer book.
Oh my 1977 CHiPs large brass belt buckle made byAl Shelton, Studio City
arrived, made for the cast of the show aso engraved with there names, now i
just need to find a plae that sells US belts in the US
Reply to
JULIAN HALES
Happy birthday for yesterday Jules!
Chris
Reply to
Chris Hughes
thanks, bit of a washout tho, never mind!
Reply to
JULIAN HALES
No flood of suds?
Wow, 33! That was so long ago according to the calendar (but not in my head).
Bill Banaszak, MFE
BTW, a belated birthday wish from your truly!
Reply to
Bill Banaszak
not one bugger turned up for my night out.........i had to buy someone drinks to actually talk to me, the minute he drank them he went too.
Did get a HC Mig17F and Fujimi 72nd F4FG1 25th Aniv in the post today, sort of makes up for it. Surprised how nice the Mig17 looks for a HC kit, bit basic in places but nice.
Reply to
JULIAN HALES
Spent my 33rd driving from Berlin to Warsaw! Wife and brand new baby daughter in the car. The Captain in charge of the border post brought our passports back to the car, saluted and wished me "Happy Birthday"! And that was when they were supposed to be Communists!
I always did feel "safe" when I crossed back into Poland from the then DDR. Always felt that the Gestapo was alive and well, but wearing another uniform...
Cheers,
Chris
PS Never mind Jules, only 7 more to go any you can really celebrate!!
Reply to
Chris Hughes
I feel 50 now, never mind 7 away from 40......
Reply to
JULIAN HALES
Happy B-day!
working big, hey?
Kurt Kunze
IPMS/USA Patriot - President New England Herpetological Society - member
"When planes are outlawed, only donkeys will have guns"
Remove "clothes" to e-mail me
Reply to
Dendroaspis polylepis