A bit OT: Secret Weapons Over Normandy

Hi all.

Personally, I find this mildly model-related, since the earlier Lucasarts flight sims "Their Finest Hour" and "Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe" drove me to build the planes I'd been flying. Anyway, big question, if anyone has checked it out yet:

Does the game have a cockpit view?

In all the screenshots I've seen, I have yet to see even one cockpit view; always a chase-camera view (except for the few shots where you're manning an AA or turret gun position). I fanyone can answer this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

- Sean F.

Reply to
SeanFallesen

Apparently not, judging from the rants in the flight sim groups. It is NOT a new version of SWotL; it's been called lightweight even in comparison to Crimson Skies.

Reply to
Tom Cervo