a little OT chat

Tried my best, i pop down every few weeks but never seen her before.

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

often look more atractive after 10-15 double vodkas!>>

After that much potato juice, most anything would look more attractive, which is part of the reason I quit drinking many many moons ago.

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci EAA # 729686 delete .mil.nav to email

Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy

I'd worry more about the ones at the 6.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Some of us in the Heartland have trouble believing you really have sex over there. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Bill, That could be regarded as an insult to the Queen!

Rick MFE

Reply to
OXMORON1

Considering the results, maybe the Queen should have abstained!

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

ROFLOL!

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Rena Sofer IIRC. Sadly, she revealed she's happily married on the Howard Stern show. She was also in "Just Shoot Me!" another hilarious show; didja get that one over there? Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

think we got that here, was that the like model mag agency thing sitcom?

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Isn't it a bit, um, 'impolite' to think about Her Highness and,...you know. Everyone assumes that leaders come as normally equipped humans but I don't want to consider the ramifications. I'll let the dynasts worry about that. Of course, Charles, Anne et al have sort of broken that wall rather publically.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Yep, that's the one. Still on here from the Philly stations.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

yes, a quick google confirmed that

Not seen the show for a while, was on the comedy channel here.

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

She of the big gap between the front teeth and the single eyebrow.

Did anyone see her in Stephen King's "The Stand"? One of the best unintentional comedy performances ever.

Now you're talking! Very much reminds me of girl friends of the 1970's. Of course now they are in their seventies. :-(

Never been happier to be happily married.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

No, that's the well known precept, "Go ugly early."

Reply to
Ron

...go fat fast, ugly early.

Reply to
Rufus

Yeah, Wendy is capable of fine performances in both dramatic and comedic venues. Her delivery as a doped out former model was priceless!

I vaguely remember Laura in the Stand, have to catch it again. The minor tooth gap is overlookable, shave a gap in the monobrow while she's sleeping; she oughta do for a few weeks. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Watched part of the show last night - didn't see any connection between the brows. I wouldn't throw her out of my bed. There's more room up there anyway. Odd how when I was little and on the beach at Atlantic City I'd see these awfully hairy men walking by. I had little idea what kind of joke Mother Nature was preparing for me later in life.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller