Im meeting Eric Estrada on SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hes in the UK filming a light hearted worst driver 2 week special, one gets voted off each time

Anyway its the same tv co that did my show last year so i gave them a call today and they rememberd i was a huge CHiPs fan with all the orig toys etc so they said i can go to the live filming in Mancester!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooooooooooooooo!!!!

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

I watched Erik with a smirk on my face. I feel sorry for him. He only had 4 hours to learn how to drive a car with a manual gearbox. Add to that the steering wheel is on the other side. I'd love to see him drive a Reliant 3 wheeler! Culture shock or what!

Spudgun

Reply to
Spudgun

Who was the actress who played the dark-haired female CHiPS officer on the show? Not the over-rated blonde, Randi Oates....but the sultry brunette?

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Brianne Leary?

-ex

Reply to
Bill

Don't let him sell you any "vacation property" in Hot Springs

Reply to
Jeff Barringer

Yeah, but do ask how he got out of Sealab.... that blond chick is cute....

Reply to
Moi