TV co coming to see me.........shocked at the state of my house

A UK tv co from CH5 is coming today, sent some pics of my house, and the models room is so bad they have seen nothing like it, ok i dont have many
unbuilt kits, maybe 600 but add that to the computer room (main bedroom) with over 30 computers some almsot 25 years old, Animal room, (kitchen) they were gobsmacked.
If i have the details right, i goto London for 3 days, fight it out with 2 other house holds to learn cleaning, tidying and making my house look nice, winner gets a cash prize and the loser is the worst house in the UK......ok i have cockroaches, but are pet Hissers, not the ones you find in dubious takeway places like the guy who lives across from me has. Yeah my house is a mess, untidy but its cleanish, guess been a batchelor too long.
When i find a air date for tv will let you all know....thats if they pick me today.
On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 14:49:27 +0000, JULIAN HALES wrote:

...<snip>
Best of luck! Let me know if you need someone to come around and make even more mess for you, I'm sure my teenage kids would oblige...
Graham 'Rip' Townsend
http://www.ripnet-uk.com/corvette/hms_campanula_1.htm http://www.ripnet-uk.com/corvette/hms_campanula_2.htm
Julian wrote:

Well, we now know what to expect on American TV in about one year. Julian, you are going to be the man! A TV star...
Rick Clark

the
many
bedroom)
Hey if you can put with that pop star guy and the Irish woofter from chat shows then your gonna love me.........
It's already on US TV. I've seen promos for two English ladies who come and clean the houses up. I don't remember which cable channel it's on, 'cause I won't be watching. Jerry 47

the
many
bedroom)
jerry 47 wrote:

It's not the Americna House Doctor is it ?
We're now being shown promo's of her driving a skip lorry before closing in on a house !
She's great as she knos how to break through crap without using nukes.
Richard.
--
Digital_Cowboy
Live Long and Prosper
Digital_Cowboy wrote:

Ahh, the two English ladies who do stuff for men that usually has to be paid for! ;-)
Richard.
--
Digital_Cowboy
Live Long and Prosper
Richard Brooks wrote:

Most things that women do for men must be paid for, one way or the other... ;)
Bill Banaszak, MFE
OXMORON1 wrote:

I'm beginning to look forward to digital TV. Since I'm not running out and buying a new set I can enjoy the static on analogue...:
Bill Banaszak, MFE

many
give me a couple of days to compress the jpegs i sent them, they thought i was manipulating the images to make them look worse.......put them on the models binary site.

please post a svcd to the groups for us yanks.

they
2
nice,
UK......ok
is
me
sure, if its anything like my last 2 tv shows then its a hoot.
Hey Julian, how about a pic on alt.binaries.models.scale for those of us on the other side(s) of the pond? Ciao TSR2

they
nice,
UK......ok
is