TV co coming to see me.........shocked at the state of my house

A UK tv co from CH5 is coming today, sent some pics of my house, and the models room is so bad they have seen nothing like it, ok i dont have many unbuilt kits, maybe 600 but add that to the computer room (main bedroom) with over 30 computers some almsot 25 years old, Animal room, (kitchen) they were gobsmacked.

If i have the details right, i goto London for 3 days, fight it out with 2 other house holds to learn cleaning, tidying and making my house look nice, winner gets a cash prize and the loser is the worst house in the UK......ok i have cockroaches, but are pet Hissers, not the ones you find in dubious takeway places like the guy who lives across from me has. Yeah my house is a mess, untidy but its cleanish, guess been a batchelor too long.

When i find a air date for tv will let you all know....thats if they pick me today.

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Well, we now know what to expect on American TV in about one year. Julian, you are going to be the man! A TV star...

Rick Clark

Reply to
OXMORON1

Best of luck! Let me know if you need someone to come around and make even more mess for you, I'm sure my teenage kids would oblige...

Graham 'Rip' Townsend

Graham Townsend

please post a svcd to the groups for us yanks.

Reply to
someone

give me a couple of days to compress the jpegs i sent them, they thought i was manipulating the images to make them look worse.......put them on the models binary site.

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Hey if you can put with that pop star guy and the Irish woofter from chat shows then your gonna love me.........

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

sure, if its anything like my last 2 tv shows then its a hoot.

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Reply to
jerry 47

It's not the Americna House Doctor is it ?

We're now being shown promo's of her driving a skip lorry before closing in on a house !

She's great as she knos how to break through crap without using nukes.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

I'm beginning to look forward to digital TV. Since I'm not running out and buying a new set I can enjoy the static on analogue...:Þ

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Ahh, the two English ladies who do stuff for men that usually has to be paid for! ;-)

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

Most things that women do for men must be paid for, one way or the other... ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Hey Julian, how about a pic on alt.binaries.models.scale for those of us on the other side(s) of the pond? Ciao TSR2

Reply to
TSR2

OK see what i can do!

Reply to