? about protocol

She had that Camarillo brillo flamin' out upon her head... I mean that Mendicino bean-o where some bus had made it red...

Reply to
Rufus

frank was da man. good one rufus! have a nice hollyday?

Yeah - too short...went back to Chi-town and made my usual trip to Al's Hobby. Managed to curb my buyng spree this time...must be because I'm still waiting on the Mastercard bill for those pipes and cams I put on my '03 Harley...

OTOH...I did order a SECOND 1/32 Trumpeter Wildcat yesterday...and an SA-2...and some etch...and some decals...

Reply to
Rufus

i wanted to hit hl in springfield mo, but my nephew want to see some old 'tang from high school so i went with him. pipes and cams? that matercard must be on life support.

Yeah...it's barely breathing and I'm gonna have to pull the plug...for a while, anyway.

Reply to
Rufus

I always thought bugs had made it red. Go figure! Doug Wagner

Reply to
Doug Wagner

maybe sanity clause will whack you with some dough.

Dang keyboard...

...is that a REAL poncho?..I mean, is that a Mexican poncho, or a Sears poncho?..

Reply to
Rufus

I cam only wish...er...can only wish...

Reply to