? about protocol

I was thinking of selling a couple of kits in my stash, but was wondering if it is OK to post that sort of thing here on RMS. How do the rest of you go about it? Also could trades be discussed here? Thanks

Reply to
MANDO VILLARREAL

I've been a lurker/poster awhile here, and I do see sales and trades posted from time to time. As long as you're courteous and mention "SALE" or "TRADE" in the subject, should be just fine.

Reply to
Chris

and don't post the same thing 4 times a day like some clownbois.

Or preface it "FS:"

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

look at the endless O.T. posts,rants ,that are mindless inconsiderate,rude,porographic,insulting ,and most of the time,make no scence,and you ask about protocal,everyone who enters posts here should have that kind of consideration,but most dont!!!!!!!!

Reply to
RLGIRSCH

To that I think we can add illiterate. Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

What? You mean lack of capitalization, incorrect or missing punctuation, poor spelling, and run-on sentences are signs of illiteracy?

And all this time I thought it was an effort to be 'cool'......

Reply to
Al Superczynski

In fact, do not the former but only the latter. And please make sure it's *exactly* like that.

I must have at least a dozen different killfile entries for various permutations like "FA", "F/A", "FS", "F/A", "F/S", "FS/A", "eBay" and "FeBay" (you get the idea). Sometimes I wish people would stop being creative.

Reply to
Toni Lassila

You sir obviously hae no consideration for the disabled. The condition has been weel documtd and is both debillitating and serous. The scientific name is obese digititus or in laymans term "fat finger syndrom". Though common, no real attempt has been made to aliviate this condition nor are there any comptent checkers to asssiit the aflicted in correcting the misstakes.

(Corrected with speel chicker)

(Corrected with speed chicken) You sir obviously he no consideration for the disabled. The condition has been eel documtd and is both debilitating and servus. The scientific name is obese digitizes or in layman's term "fat finger syndrome." Though common, no real attempt has been made to alleviate this condition nor are there any CompuNet checkers to asset the afflicted in correcting the misstates.

Reply to
ARMDCAV

That's a relief! I though he meant that the guy's parents weren't married.

The Old Timer

he, i resemble that remark. drop the vernacular. but your honor, it's a derby.

I can't either. Thank God for spell checkers..... ;-p

Reply to
Al Superczynski

AAaayyy Men! The spell checker is the greatest tool in my Netscape program.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Some people need to get a life or get laid or something, that will let them get on to the next post and get on with their life. Build models, do something constructive.

Reply to
Turbo8283

nyuk nyuk nyuk,oh wise guy,heh

Reply to
Turbo8283

Personally, I've always been partial to the Stetson.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

i had a girl named dora she wore a big fedora fedora i love you.