Accurate Minatures

Is this company gone or not? I see their stuff still offered at Tower Hobbies. Thought they shut down after their Avenger kit. Seen nothing from them since..

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

Here ya go...

Rufus

Basically most of their better molds went to Italeri such as the B-25s. They are apparently doing some new kits as the link Rufus posted points out.

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

My local Hobby Lobby still carries some fairly recent AM kits. Saturday I saw a Corsair in civilian air racing colors and a few months ago I bought a 1/72 scale Predator UAV.

Reply to
Rob Gronovius