(AIR) A-4 Ejection Seats

I know of the CAM ESCAPAC seat and have one en route as I write this; it's for my 1/32nd Hasegawa A-4E/F. Now, for my question - is this the same seat that's in the TA-4J? Should I be kicking myself for not getting two more for use in my 1/32nd Hasagawa TA-4J? Comments appreciated...

Frank Kranick

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

Yes, it is the same seat However, my experience is that the CAM/TAC Scale seat is a litte wider than the cockpit tub in the kit, so there may be some fit problems. Personally, I have the CE ESCAPAC seats for my A-4s, including the TA-4J.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

Informative post, thanks!

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Well, it looks like I'll get off easy with the CAM Seat - I'll have to get two CE seats - maybe at Region 2... Thanks for the input.

Frank

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

Dave - You're not kidding to say there'll be fit problems. Wow, the CAM seat simply cannot fit into the cockpit tub. So much for this resin making life easier. Oh well, I guess it'll have to be Cutting Edge for me as well... Thank you all for the pointers on this. Perhaps I should have asked before I purchased...

Fran Kranick

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.