(AIR) Decal Search

I'm looking for decals for a NMF or silver lacquered F-105D in 1/32nd. I know of Meteor's "Pussy Galore" but that'd never fly (pun intended) in my house... Is there no other set for a silver Thud?

Frank Kranick

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

I don't know if there's another set for a silver bird....but my wife will let me build and display the naughty noseart, she likes it.

Reply to
rwsmithjr

me too. My wife lets me get all the naughty stuff I want.....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
crw59

I'll bet Frank would rather the younger Kranicks not see that yet. JMH guess.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

snipped-for-privacy@rcn.com wrote: > I don't know if there's another set for a silver bird....but my wife > will let me build and display the naughty noseart, she likes it.

and then...

snipped-for-privacy@earthl> me too. My wife lets me get all the naughty stuff I want.....

You guys suck! (meant in the best of terms...) Any chance we can get our wives together for a powwow? ;-)

Frank Kranick (who's thinking of getting the Pussy Galore sheet and rearranging some things to get his silver bird...)

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

Indeed - Hmmmm... Playboy or rifling through my decal collection?

Jeeze - I'd buy them their own subscriptions! ;-)

Frank Kranick

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

Here's a nice set from Collectaire...and I mean that in the decal sense:

Rufus