Vietnam SWIFT Boat Photos?

All the recent political talk has finally crept into my modelling. I remembered that I have a Revell reissue of the Monogram SWIFT patrol
boat and now would be as good a time as any to build it. A quick web search turned up a lot of Kerry articles but virtually no photos of SWIFT boats. Anyone out there know of a website with some good SWIFT boat photos?
I guess this also means that in order to stay politically correct, I must also build a Texas ANG F-102A. ;^)
Thanks in advance,
Martin
Or a SWIFT and an Alabama dentist's chair
:-)

At least you won't have to worry about a pilot figure for the F-102.
Chek
--
Change' boos' to 'bos' in address to email directly
"Wildcat" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Chek wrote:

A one-plane missing man formation.... :
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Gonna include the re enactors on the Swift Boat? Be sure and include Army equipment on a sailor...
Chek wrote:

Why not? (Assuming one builds planes with pilot figures in them.)
--
Joe of Castle Jefferson
http://www.mindspring.com/~jjstrshp

Because ostensibly Bush was "never there."
Not getting some of these refs myself,
The Keeper (of too much crap!)
Keeper wrote:

Somebody's mixed up, then. Both AF records and the memories of other squadron members indicate Bush was present and served honorably as a pilot in the Texas ANG. The controversy has only ever been about his service _after_ he transferred to a non-flying position in Alabama.
--
Joe of Castle Jefferson
http://www.mindspring.com/~jjstrshp
You think Karl Rove and his teams care about accuracy? Those people have to learn that what goes around comes around.
Chek
--
Change' boos' to 'bos' in address to email directly
"Joe Jefferson" < snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com> wrote in message
On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 11:42:13 +0000 (UTC), "Chek"
John Kerry and his minions? Seems like they changed his cry of 'Bring it on' to 'Shut it down'....

My "From" address is munged - click "Reply To" to respond via email.
Chek wrote:

So you're argument is that two wrongs make a right?
--
Joe of Castle Jefferson
http://www.mindspring.com/~jjstrshp
http://swiftboats.net /

When someone is attacking you publicly, do you just sit back and do nothing ? Is Bush supposed to let the democrats lie and slander all they want, while the republicans do nothing ?
I notice that the DNC seems to think that free speech applies only to people who think as they do. Anyone else who does so is under threat of a lawsuit from them........................ (show me the moral right here please ?)
--
"Only A Gentleman Can Insult Me And A True Gentleman Never Will"

?I musta missed something; can you elucidate? tia
The Keeper (of too much crap!)
Of the few ANG records "found", was a reference to dental work on the Dubbya while on TDY in Alabama.