Vietnam SWIFT Boat Photos?

All the recent political talk has finally crept into my modelling. I remembered that I have a Revell reissue of the Monogram SWIFT patrol boat and now would be as good a time as any to build it. A quick web search turned up a lot of Kerry articles but virtually no photos of SWIFT boats. Anyone out there know of a website with some good SWIFT boat photos?

I guess this also means that in order to stay politically correct, I must also build a Texas ANG F-102A. ;^)

Thanks in advance,

Martin

Reply to
Martin

Or a SWIFT and an Alabama dentist's chair

:-)

Reply to
Wildcat

At least you won't have to worry about a pilot figure for the F-102.

Chek

Reply to
Chek

Gonna include the re enactors on the Swift Boat? Be sure and include Army equipment on a sailor...

Reply to
Dave

A one-plane missing man formation.... :Þ

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

?I musta missed something; can you elucidate? tia

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Why not? (Assuming one builds planes with pilot figures in them.)

Reply to
Joe Jefferson

Because ostensibly Bush was "never there."

Not getting some of these refs myself,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Neither was the F-102 (in Alabama).

WmB

WmB

Somebody's mixed up, then. Both AF records and the memories of other squadron members indicate Bush was present and served honorably as a pilot in the Texas ANG. The controversy has only ever been about his service _after_ he transferred to a non-flying position in Alabama.

Reply to
Joe Jefferson

Of the few ANG records "found", was a reference to dental work on the Dubbya while on TDY in Alabama.

Reply to
Wildcat

You think Karl Rove and his teams care about accuracy? Those people have to learn that what goes around comes around.

Chek

Reply to
Chek

John Kerry and his minions? Seems like they changed his cry of 'Bring it on' to 'Shut it down'....

Reply to
Al Superczynski

So you're argument is that two wrongs make a right?

Reply to
Joe Jefferson

Tom Cervo

When someone is attacking you publicly, do you just sit back and do nothing ? Is Bush supposed to let the democrats lie and slander all they want, while the republicans do nothing ?

I notice that the DNC seems to think that free speech applies only to people who think as they do. Anyone else who does so is under threat of a lawsuit from them........................ (show me the moral right here please ?)

Reply to
AM