(AIR) R.N.A.S. history

Question for persons in the U.K. I am looking for information on a R.N.A.S. pilot who apparently was Killed in action during the period of the Battle of Britain. His name as Sub-Lieutenant Coates and he was associated with 804 Squadron, R.N.A.S. The only reference I have found on him so far is a mention in the casualty list in the After the Battle publications book on the B.o.B. I have the Mark 2 edition, I was wondering if there might be more in a later edition or if there was another source (book/web site) that might give me more information. I'm doing the digging for a friend who is named Coates and thinks they might be distantly related.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Andrew Irving