Book alert - Mosquito Bomber

For those who are interested in the history of the aircraft we model there is an interesting book available. I just noticed it in the latest Zenith Press catalog. "Low Attack, the Story of Two Mosquito Squadrons" by Wing Commander John Wooldridge. ISBN 0-947554-31-9

John Wooldridge was the first commander of the R.A.F.'s 105 Squadron which was the first Mosquito Bomber Squadron. 105 and 139 are the two squadrons that "wrote the book" on low level daylight operations with the "Wooden Wonder". I know W/C Wooldridge wrote one book during the war, I'm not sure if this is a re-print of his original work or a new effort but I'm gonna order a copy for sure because I don't have a copy of his original edition.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey