Bob Hope

Thanks for the memories. God Bless

GCLOWER

Aaahh, Men! If my father were still around he would be pretty upset. He always had a soft spot for Hope. He was in N. Africa when Hope's first tour went through and never forgot that.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Favorite Bob Hope line:

Opening word at the command performance for QEII.

"It's great to be here in Britain. Used to be Great Britain".

I don't think that the Queen was amused.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

to an english crowd, i was visiting america you know, where churchill lives.