Bob Hope

Thanks for the memories. God Bless
GCLOWER
Aaahh, Men! If my father were still around he would be pretty upset. He always had a soft spot for Hope. He was in N. Africa when Hope's first tour went through and never forgot that.
Bill Shuey
Reply to
William H. Shuey
Favorite Bob Hope line:
Opening word at the command performance for QEII.
"It's great to be here in Britain. Used to be Great Britain".
I don't think that the Queen was amused.
Tom
Reply to
Maiesm72
to an english crowd, i was visiting america you know, where churchill lives.