al's family

anyone interested in mailing a carc around we all could sign and send to his family? or in the interest of expedience, regional cards? i could start the west coast one.

I'll start one in Australia, any aussies out there email me your postal address at modelling snipped-for-privacy@yahooROO.com.au (get rid of the ROOS and keep the underscore) and I'll start the chain.

Can you give me a snail mail address to Al's family E?

Andrew

Reply to
Bob

snip

snip

From his website

4511 Maple St. North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118-3613 USA

Very sad to hear Al has left us. He was always the first to help with advice. My thoughts go out to his family, I wish them courage and strength. Godspeed Al, you won't be forgotten.

Thunderchief.

Reply to
ikke

ikke> snip >> Can you give me a snail mail address to Al's family E? ikke> snip

ikke> From his website

ikke> 4511 Maple St. North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118-3613 USA

ikke> Very sad to hear Al has left us. He was always the first to ikke> help with advice. My thoughts go out to his family, I wish ikke> them courage and strength. Godspeed Al, you won't be ikke> forgotten.

I don't think there's anyone else from this group in Japan, but if so, please contact me using the email in the header. If I don't hear from anyone within a week I'll send a card just by myself.

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug