Al update

I called his wife earlier, we had a bit of a chat...she filled me in with what happened etc etc. I wont go into details here, just to say that when she stepped of the hospital room his heart stopped so she was happy in a way and he would have been very seriously brain damaged had he lived due to the lack of oxygen.

Reply to
Jules

Anyone have a link to his obit? I always figured if I got up LR way a couple of hundred miles from me, I'd look him up.

Reply to
frank