Alanger Russian Armor Kits

Anyone have any experience with the 1/32 Armor kits produced by Alanger from Russia (with love).

Thanks Ron R

Reply to
yoeleven

I haven't seen the 1/32 scale kits (odd scale for armor), but I have several of the 1/72 scale kits. Nicely done, superior to most of the old Esci kits, some rival the 1/72 scale Revell kits. Rob Gronovius Modern US armor at

Rob Gronovius

Never heard of them. By chance, do you mean Alan 1/35 scale kits?

Cookie Sewell AMPS

Reply to
AMPSOne

I *think* the website is

The models look to be reboxes of ICM armor artillery kits. If so, that's a good thing, as ICM really did a good set of kits there for awhile.

Reply to
Steve

Addendum: I didn't see any 1/32 armor kits on the site, so I assumed you wanted 1/35th????

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Can't comment on the larger scale, but I've gotten a couple of their 1/72 scale kits and they are VERY nice! I've purchased one directly from them off of Ebay and was extremely satisfied with my purchase and the processing of it.

Don't know if that helps or not, but I hope it does.

Reply to
Drew Hill