AM B-25 "Dirty Dora"

Few questions -

  1. Do I fill in the indentations on top of the engine cowlings (a la B-25B) or not?

  1. Can I paint Model Master (Russian Topside Blue) over Gunze acrylics?

Thanks for now.

Reply to
Ed Baroth

Don't know the answer to this one.

Yes. You can paint MM over acrylic. I's make sure the acrylic is completely dry first.

-- -- -- -- -- "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell

My Home Page:

Bill Woodier