B-2 Details

Hey Guys & Gals

I'm working on a Testors 1/72 scale B-2 and I'm trying to spruce it up a bit. I'm not going to open the bomb bays but I will leave the gear bays open. Here in lies the rub, does any one have detail shots of the bays on the B-2? I have ran a couple of searches on the net looking for air show pics, and I have even been over to Wright Pat to the USAF Museum ( the B-2 there is roped off & bathed in blue lights so I can't see much detail ). Any links or personal pics would be a big help. I'm on a high speed connection so file size doesn't matter.

Thanks for the help.

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
Zack

I have a similar pic but that is better than mine

Any more of the main gear bays would be great.

Thanks

Reply to
Zack

I was just looking at the Squadron "In Action" book a few days ago, and it does have some good pictures of the gear bays in it. I'm considering getting it next time.

Dom

Reply to
Dominique Durocher