Ebay Marketing Genius

Didn't really matter what it was, I was gonna click on the link to view
this picture...

Which makes me wonder why OTHER sellers haven't done this?
Reply to
Drew Hill
Shortage of scantily clad girls? No desire to get blocked by over enthousiastic net filters? Want to avoid complaints about having sent the wrong model?
Rob
Reply to
Rob van Riel
Hmmmmm...
Looking in the mirror, and knowing the guys at the model clubs, I'm gonna say it's a shortage of scantily clad women that has stopped others from doing this.
-
Reply to
Drew Hill
There was a seller some time back, 'sexysugargal' or something who would photo GIJoe action figures & accs similarly. eBay shut her down, that's another risk you take. Nudity & Nazi, what a campaign!
Reply to
frank
I could get my mother to hold stuff but I think the overall effect would be detrimental to sales. Same thing with my daughter-in-law.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
;)
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
Smart man! Notice you didn't even mention SWMBO!
Reply to
Wildcat
the curse of the pocket protector!
Reply to
crw59
Not at the model clubs and shows....
It is usually the common sight of the "uniform":
Camo pants, old T-Shirts with obnoxious slogans (and two sizes too small), and "gimme" caps (with another obnoxious slogan).
:o)
Reply to
Greg Heilers
Tain't one, unless you mean the former 'management'. There again......
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad-Modeller