REQ: need copy of 6/78 MR article

I need an article from the June 1978 Model Railroader that had an
article on kitbashing Long Island Railroad coaches. A photocopy or PDF
scan would be MOST appreciated!
Thanks
Chris
Reply to
Christopher Cardinal
I think I have that issue. I'll search it out and post here whether I found it.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
Yep, found it. It isn't totally on Long Island stuff as the emphasis is on commuter cars generally. It's 4 pages long and mostly photos. Let me know which you prefer, copies or scans.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
Hi Bill. That is the article I believe. I am most interested in how Vic Roseman did the bilevel commuter cars, and a picture is always worth a thousand words. If you can scan at a decent resolution (300 or 600 dpi) and email me the pics I would be most grateful. Please send to snipped-for-privacy@charter.net
Thank you!
Chris
Mad-Modeller wrote:
Reply to