Any Disney Modelers Here? TWA Rocket 40" Tall

dang, no way to justify getting this one, but it looks good.
Craig
http://www.monstersinmotion.com/cart/spaceships-vehicles-item-listt-c-13_194/twa-40-mars-liner-rocket-model-kit-p-16361

Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 07:46:01 -0800 (PST), Musicman59

I'll tell you what to do, get a 1/16 V2 from HLJ and convert it to a space ship. Put in cargo hatches and use 1/350 scale naval figures and photo-etch add-ons.... (cranes, deck tractors, etc.)
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 29, 11:24 am, snipped-for-privacy@ripnet.com wrote:

Don't forget FedEx or UPS decals..... (When it absolutely, positively HAS to be there)
Add pictures here
✖

Or USMC when it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight.
Add pictures here
✖

Given the price and size I can think of a few more popular sci-fi or real rocket models I'd rather spend money on.
Val Kraut
Add pictures here
✖