Any Disney Modelers Here? TWA Rocket 40" Tall

dang, no way to justify getting this one, but it looks good.

Craig

Musicman59

I'll tell you what to do, get a 1/16 V2 from HLJ and convert it to a space ship. Put in cargo hatches and use 1/350 scale naval figures and photo-etch add-ons.... (cranes, deck tractors, etc.)

Reply to
rfranklin

Don't forget FedEx or UPS decals..... (When it absolutely, positively HAS to be there)

Reply to
The Old Man

The Old Man wrote in news:fe4de359-a77f-48bc-ade8- snipped-for-privacy@k7g2000yqj.googlegroups.com:

Or USMC when it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Given the price and size I can think of a few more popular sci-fi or real rocket models I'd rather spend money on.

Val Kraut

Reply to
Val Kraut